Chrome Productions is recruiting for freelance or full-time Premiere Pro editors.
Who we are:
Chrome is an award-winning London-based production company creating inspiring, ground-breaking content for a digital audience.
What we are looking for:
• An Editor with experience in a similar position within the industry.
• Demonstrable examples of creative edits and a passion for storytelling
• Above all, you will be driven by an ambition to create inspiring content.
What You will do:
• Under guidance from the Head of Post Production you will work alongside our Senior Editor and freelancers to deliver exciting creative edits that exceed clients' expectations.
• Work across a range of content, destined for a variety of platforms. You will be equally at home cutting branded content, short or long-form narrative and stylised promo, showing an understanding of technical specifications for delivery.
• Maintain the highest quality of output adhering to project management workflows.
• Collaborate with the Post Producer/Senior Editor or Creative Director to effectively deliver the project’s creative vision.
• Communicate with the Post Producer to ensure the project stays on schedule.
• Ensure branding consistency is maintained for each client.
• Bring fresh ideas to each job to continually elevate Chrome’s output.
What skills you must have:
• Demonstrable experience of creating exciting edits with obvious flair.
• Deep understanding of Premiere Pro and other Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Mac based).
• Excellent knowledge of macOS.
• A solid understanding of end-to-end post production workflow, formats and codecs and an excellent technical knowledge.
• Good understanding and examples of using creative sound design to elevate the final edit.
• Meticulous project management and attention to detail.
• The ability to stay clam under pressure, and adapt workflow to suit different situations.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of After Effects a bonus.
• Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve a bonus.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and showreel to: email@example.com
Please note, applications without showreels will not be considered.