Position: Full-time Editor
Chrome Productions are recruiting for a full-time Editor with Motion Graphics experience, confident in Premiere Pro and After Effects (Mac based).
Who we are:
Chrome is an award-winning London-based production company creating inspiring, ground-breaking content for a digital audience.
What we are looking for:
• An Editor with demonstrable experience in a similar level position within the industry and an impressive portfolio of work.
• An understanding of end-to-end post-production workflow and a good understanding of codecs and metadata
• Above all, you will be driven by an ambition to create inspiring content.
What You will do:
• Work alongside our Senior Editor and freelancers to deliver exciting creative edits that exceed clients’ expectations.
• Work across a range of content, destined for a variety of platforms. You will be equally at home cutting branded content, narrative, stylised promo or commercials, showing an understanding of technical specifications for delivery.
• Under the guidance of the Senior Editor and Head of Post Production you will maintain the highest quality of output, adhering to project management.
• Collaborate with the Producer/Senior Editor or Creative Director to effectively deliver their creative vision.
• Ensure branding consistency is maintained for each client.
• Bring fresh ideas to each job to continually elevate Chrome’s output.
What skills You must have:
• Demonstrable experience of creating exciting edits with obvious flair
• Deep understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (Mac based). Specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop. Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve is a bonus
• Excellent knowledge of Mac OS
• A solid understanding of end-to-end post production workflow and an excellent technical knowledge.
• Demonstrable experience of using sound design to elevate the final edit
• Meticulous attention to detail, project management and organisation
• The ability to stay clam under pressure, and adapt workflow to suit different situations.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and showreel to: email@example.com
Please note, applications without showreels will not be considered.