Position: Office Manager/Production Assistant Position
Who We Are
Chrome Productions is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and dedicated Production Assistant to join our close-knit team.
Chrome Productions is an established and expanding London based production company producing online films & programming for the world’s leading brands. With specialisms in action sports, adventure travel & luxury film-making, our pledge is to make commercial brand work that is always unique, adventurous and spectacular.
What We Need
The successful candidate will have a largely administrative role providing assistance & support to the team and Managing Director, across a varied & vibrant production portfolio.
The role also involves considerable production assistant and management duties, as well as opportunities to get on set and assist in putting together national and international shoots for high-profile clients and world-renowned brands.
You’ll have to be resourceful & show initiative in a role that requires strong organisational skills, and which would suit an individual who has an interest in pursuing a career in film/video production.
As part of a small team you will gain excellent exposure across a number of production disciplines, which will help develop your professional skills rapidly.
Production Assistant duties will include:
General Production admin, including:
• Sourcing crew & kit
• Preparing callsheets
• Shoot scheduling
• Budget management (invoices, petty cash etc)
• Organising travel logistics including visas and carnets
Office Management duties will include:
• Ensuring smooth day-to-day running of the office
• Answering phones, greeting visitors, accepting deliveries
• Schedule & calendar management for Team & Managing Director
• Book-keeping support (training will be provided)
• General Team assistance and PA duties to Managing Director
• Excellent communication skills and good phone manner
• First class organisational / time-management skills
• Ability to support producers across multiple projects
• Proactive, methodical, with a meticulous eye for detail
• Strong team mentality
• Mac literacy and proficiency in Excel
• Minimum 3 years within the industry
Salary dependent on experience. If you feel you could be the perfect fit, please email...
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and showreel to: email@example.com
Please note, applications without showreels will not be considered.