Motion Graphics Designers and Motion Graphics Editors
Chrome Productions is recruiting for freelance motion graphics designers and motion graphics editors.
Who are we:
Chrome is an award-winning London-based production company creating inspiring, ground-breaking content for a digital audience.
What we are looking for:
• Primarily a motion graphics designer, but those who also have solid editing experience will be looked upon favourably.
• Demonstrable examples of 2D and 3D motion graphics and a passion for storytelling.
• Above all, you will be driven by an ambition to create inspiring content.
What You will do:
• Work with the team to create exciting innovative motion graphics (and edits) that exceed clients' expectations.
• Work across a range of content, destined for a variety of platforms including online, events and TVCs.
• Maintain the highest quality of output adhering to project management workflows, showing an understanding of technical specifications for delivery.
• Collaborate with the Post Producer/Senior Editor or Creative Director to effectively deliver the project’s creative vision.
• Communicate with the Post Producer to ensure the project stays on schedule.
• Ensure branding consistency is maintained for each client.
• Bring fresh ideas to each job to continually elevate Chrome’s output.
What skills you must have:
• Demonstrable experience within the industry.
• Deep understanding of After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and other Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Mac based).
• Experience with 2D, 2.5D and 3D.
• Proficiency with basic tracking, compositing and rotoscoping (screen replacements etc).
• Excellent understanding of typography and a keen eye for aesthetically pleasing layout.
• Excellent knowledge of macOS.
• A solid understanding of end-to-end post production workflow, formats and codecs and an excellent technical knowledge.
• Meticulous project management and attention to detail.
• The ability to stay clam under pressure, and adapt workflow to suit different situations.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and showreel to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, applications without showreels will not be considered.